Fall is the season of vintage.
Wool sweaters, Ralph Lauren, plaid plaid plaid. Let’s not forget the coats. September editions are flooded with vintage inspiration. Here are some our favorite upcoming trends for fall vintage!
- Plaid skirts: Classic school girl is always hot and this fall is no exception. Whether it’s a mini or knee length it’s the perfect piece to mix and match and rock all season.
- Vintage sweaters: Duh! You can’t have wintertime vintage without the sweaters. They’re not all ugly Christmas sweaters though! Paired with skinny jeans for a football game, a vintage cardigan can complete your look.
- Vintage Oxfords: Remember that plaid skirt? 1950′s oxfords would be the perfect accessory. But remember, you don’t always have to layer vintage on vintage. There’s tons of ways to rock the oxfords.
- Vintage bomber jackets: It’s the vintage American high school look– the real vintage jackets are more solid and more affordable to acquire. Let’s be honest, they pretty much go with everything. The bomber trend is real.
- Vintage boots: There’s nothing like a solid pair of vintage leather to get you through the season. A good pair of vintage boots will definitely set you apart from the crowd, with more quality materials and a natural weathered look, they’re built to last. Check out these awesome pants and boots combos.
The Chicago Vintage Clothing and Jewelry Show will take place February 24, 3pm to 10pm, February 25, 2017. 10am to 5pm at 5649 N. Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL 60660. St. Andrews Greek Orthodox Church at the corner of Hollywood and N. Sheridan Road. The official website is www.vintageclothingandjewelry.com