GRAPEVINE, TEXAS–The Dallas Vintage Clothing and Jewelry Show, coming to the Grapevine Convention Center October 26-27, has announced its top vintage trends for the fall.
“If it could be a separate category, the biggest fall trend may be vintage itself,” says show producer Melissa Sands of Vintage Promotions, LLC. “America is rediscovering vintage because its green, sustainable, affordable and provides a unique look. Plus its just a lot of fun.”
The top ten fashion trends for the fall are:
- Plaid skirts: Classic school girl is always hot and this fall is no exception. Whether it’s a mini or knee length it’s the perfect piece to rock that vintage look for this season.
- Vintage sweaters: With skinny jeans for a football game, a vintage cardigan can complete your look.
- Vintage Oxfords: 1950’s oxfords will look great with that vintage plaid skirt or jeans.
- Vintage bracelets: Bracelets are back, bangles, cuffs and metal. Stack them, the more the merrier.
- 1950’s sunglasses: Vintage sunglasses have such style at any time of the year and will finish off the vintage look.
- Vintage baseball jackets: It’s the vintage American high school look and the real vintage jackets are much more solidly made and most likely less expensive to acquire. Perfect for the game or sling it over your shoulders with a dress.
- Vintage boots: Ankle or thigh high, no in between
- 1980’s skinny bright colors or print jeans: The late 1980’s and early 1990’s was amazing for printed skinny jeans and they look great with a solid top and a cool leather jacket. Or go for great pops of color with bright solid colored jeans.
- Femininity: Ruffled collars, frilly and hourglass dresses.
- Big vintage brooches: Also groups of smalls pins all together make an updated vintage look.
About the Dallas Vintage Clothing and Jewelry Show:
The Dallas Vintage Clothing and Jewelry Show is held twice a year in Grapevine, Texas. It is produced by Vintage Promotions, LLC. The company also produces Vintage Garage Chicago and Vintage 20th Century. More information and a dealer application for the Dallas Vintage Clothing and Jewelry Show can be found atwww.vintageclothingandjewelry.com. More information on Vintage Promotions, LLC can be found at www.vintagepromotionsllc.com
The Chicago Vintage Clothing and Jewelry Show will take place March 8, 3pm to 8pm, March 9, 2019. 10am to 5pm at 5649 N. Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL 60660. St. Andrews Greek Orthodox Church at the corner of Hollywood and N. Sheridan Road. The official website is www.vintageclothingandjewelry.com
The 2018 Vintage Garage dates are April 22, May 20, June 17 , July 15, August 19, September 16, and October 21. There will be 100 vendors offering cool vintage and antique pieces every 3rd Sunday, April to October. Vintage Garage is located at 5051 N. Broadway, Chicago, IL 60640. Hours are 10:00 am to 5:00 pm with a $5 admission. Official website is www.vintagegaragechicago.com.
Chicago Vintage Clothing and Jewelry Show, 5649 N. Sheridan Rd., Chicago, Illinois 60640, United States (US) – Phone: 312-505-6373 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org URL: http://www.vintageclothingandjewelry.com/