Nashville Vintage Clothing and Jewelry Show is Nashville’s only ALL vintage fashion and apparel show. The Vintage Clothing and Jewelry Show will encapsulate all things clothing and jewelry, with a large, specially selected variety of individuals who will bring their own personal inventory to showcase and sell.
- Where – The show will be held at 401 Wingrove Street Nashville TN– the premier consumer show space in Nashville, one of America’s most vibrant and fastest growing cities.
- When – Friday February 17th & Saturday February 18th 2023. Yearly, 3rd week in February
- Show Hours –
Friday February 17: Early Bird Buyers 3pm to 5pm
Friday February 17: General Admission 5pm to 8pm
Saturday February 18: 10am to 5pm
- Ticket Prices –
Early Bird Buyers get exclusive access on Friday at 3pm and Saturday admission – $35
General Admission Friday at 5pm and tickets are good for both days – $10
General Admission Saturday = $10
Kids under 12 are free!
- Buy Tickets Ahead –
Tickets purchased ahead: show your ID at “will call” to get in! We have the list, you don’t need a paper ticket.
- Tickets can be purchased for cash at the door too!
- Is there parking? Yes & parking at the Fairgrounds is $5
- Is this inside or outside event? Inside!
- Is there food available? Yes, there is a full service, diner type concession area as well as a cash bar.
- Is there an area to sit? Yes, there’s seating near the concessions
- Can I leave and come back in? Yes, just get your hand stamped.
- Bring Cash, Actually Bring Cash & Cards – Not all NVCJ vendors accept cards
- Is there an ATM? Yes
- Is this a dog friendly event? No, unfortunately the Fairgrounds doesn’t allow dogs inside.
- Is there a map or a list of vendors who are here? List of Vendors Here
- Are there bathroom facilities? Yes, this is a fully indoor show.
- Will there be a coat check or lockers? No.
- Are there dressing rooms? Yes
- What else is going on at the Fairgrounds that weekend? 3 total shows at Fairgrounds Nashville, The Nashville Show Expo 1 and Fiddlers in Expo 3. These long running shows attract customers from all across the United States and Canada. Each show is different with their own entrance and admission.